Practice Areas

Why You Need the Top Lawyers

The path to immigration is not an easy one. It is often a long, complicated, and expensive one. Having the right legal professional by your side make the difference on how to approach your process, what decisions to make, and the outcome you will obtain.. 

If you want to legally migrate to the U.S., you will need accurate legal advise on how to obtain a Student, Work, or Investor Visa, according to your special circumstances. You may also want to have guidance in the process to obtain your Tourist Visa as Non-Immigrant.

If you are here, but want to reunite your family, a Family Petition is the way to go. You can apply for Family Immigration if you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien.  Different requirements and time frames apply for each one of them, and what relatives qualify.

If you want to adjust your status, and obtain your green card, you need to know that there are different requirements depending on the type of Visa you have. 

If you are a U.S. Resident but want to become an American Citizen we will help you to make that dream a reality.

Immigration and Citizenship

Whether you want to legally migrate, or bring your family together after you obtain a Green Card, or naturalize, or whether you have been selected for the Diversity Visa, and more, we are here to help you in the process. We are here to help you to navigate all the steps by your side.


Our Practice Areas

Immigration and Nationality Law only
Family Immigration​

Representing U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents on their petitions for family members through USCIS

Consular Processing​

We represent petitioners and beneficiary family members through Consular Processing no matter where you reside to obtain Immigrant Visas to be able to reunite with Petitioners in the U.S.A.

Diversity Visas​

Representing Principal Applicants and their beneficiaries in their processes from the selection until obtaining their Immigrant Visas

Removal of Conditions

If you have obtained a Conditional Green Card, you must continue the process to remove the conditions on your Green Card whether jointly or waiving said filing to be able to obtain a Permanent Green Card

Cuban Adjustment

If you are a native or citizen of Cuba and you are planning to adjust through the Cuban Adjustment Act, we represent you to obtain your Lawful Permanent Status, if you qualify


If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident who wants to apply to become a U.S. Citizen whether by marriage or by the 5 years, we represent you during the process to make your dream to come true if you qualify

Green Card Renewals

If you have obtained your 10-year Green Card and you are not ready to naturalize, but you must renew your Green Card before its expiration date, we are here to represent you in that process

Parole in Place

This immigration benefit is reserved only for family members of military members and veterans whether alive or deceased, that grants spouses, sons and daughters, and parents, temporary permission to be in the U.S.A. while they pursue a permanent resident status.

Waivers of Inadmissibilities

Representing clients on their waivers for inadmissibilities before leaving the U.S.A. and during consular processing to be able to return to the U.S.A.

Removal Defense

Whether you have received a Notice to Appear or you are in Immigration Court, we represent you zealously during the removal procedure before the EOIR to prevent your removal


If unfortunately, you are a victim of domestic violence in the hands of a husband/wife or child who is a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident, you have options that will allow you to obtain your Residency Status without the knowledge of the abuser.

Temporary Protected Status – TPS

If you are a native of a country which has been designated to have a TPS, we are here to help you to initially register or renew your TPS and your Employment Authorization Card

Request for Evidence/Notice of Intent to Deny

If you have received these types of notices, it is important that you seek legal advice as soon as possible, as there is a time limit to respond or your case may be denied.

Fiancée Visas​

Representing U.S. Citizens who wants to bring their fiancée to the U.S.A. to legally married through a petition with USCIS. And representing the beneficiary on the consular process to obtain the Non-Immigrant Visa Fiancée which will require after their marriage in the U.S. for an adjustment of status as a third and final step to obtain the Green Card.

Scroll to Top